Nothing helps pass those long, frigid days until spring like a Winter Bucket List full of great activities to keep the family from going stir crazy. Stay warm, and Happy Winter!
1. Create a Winter Sensory Bin
2. Go Sledding
3. Make a Felt Snowman or Felt Tree
4. Build a Snowman
5. Assemble some Busy Bags
6. Play "Snowball" Baseball with Tee-Ball Set
7. Try a new Comfort Soup Recipe
8. Create a Snowflake Craft
9. Complete an Indoor Home Improvement (or Organization) Project
10. Take an Evening Christmas Light Viewing Drive
What's on your winter bucket list? Please share your lists (or posts about crossing items off your list) below. Also, hop around to find some inspiration and ideas to add to your own list this year.
Here we go...can't wait to see your great ideas!
Post shared with: For the Kids Fridays, Friday Chaos, Six Sisters' Stuff, I Can Teach My Child, Cheerios and Lattes, Kids Co-Op, Share It Saturday