10 Quick Ideas to Get you Started:
2. Go camping - at a campsite, in the backyard, or even in the living room!
3. Take a nighttime walk and listen to the bug symphony.
4. Attend an outdoor concert.
5. Float (or paddle) down a river in a kayak or tube.
6. Observe the animals at the local zoo.
7. Make your own birdfeeder and birdwatch all season.
8. Check out your county fair and eat an elephant ear, ride the Ferris wheel, visit the 4-H tent.
9. Pack a picnic and dine alfresco at the park, playground, or beach.
10. Go Hot Air Balloon Watching.
Post shared with: Sun Scholars, I Can Teach My Child, Cheerios and Lattes, Six Sisters Stuff, Share it Saturday, Living Montessori Now, Jellibean Journals, B-Inspired Mama